I was fortunate enough to be nominated for this The Book Fangirling Blog Award by @NerdgirlReview. Thank you!
The rules for this award are:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the questions I have above.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Link to me your post so I can see your answers.
Nerd girl Review’s Questions:
1. What is the first book you can remember reading?
The first book that I can remember reading is the Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
2. What are your bookish reading habits?
My bookish reading habits are that I always carry a book, audiobook, and ebook on me at all times just incase I finish a book I am reading, I will always have a back up. The second reading habit that I have is that I always try to find a quiet place to read and if I can’t then I either stop reading or I put classical music on while I read so I can’t hear the noise.
3. What is your favorite thing about the book community?
My favorite thing about the book community is the fact that there are still people out there who love to read. In a world that is full of technology, it is rare for me to see people who enjoy reading as much as I do. It is nice to know there is a community of people who will read and talk to you about what you have read.
4. What book would you erase from your memory and pretend you didn’t read?
A book that I wish I could erase from my memory and pretend I didn’t read would be none because even though I might have not liked a certain book I am still happy that I read it because it helped me appreciate other books in a different way.
5. Which fictional universe would you like to be a part of?
A fictional universe that I would like to be apart of is the world created by Sarah J. Maas in A Court of Thorns and Roses.
- What is your favorite part about reading?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite book couple? Why?
- What book do you dislike the most? Why?
- If you could write your own book what would it be about?